Sexual Dysfunction and the Quality of Sexual Life in Patients With Colorectal Cancer and Their Partners.
- Patients who are diagnosed with colorectal cancer in one of the participating centra,
and their partners are asked to participate in this study prior to treatment.
- Patients have to be between 18 and 75 years old.
- Disease recurrence at baseline or metastases.
- Poor expression of the Dutch language.
- History of psychiatric illness.
Type of Study:
Observational Model: Cohort, Time Perspective: Prospective
B.L. den Oudsten, PhD
Netherlands: The Central Committee on Research Involving Human Subjects (CCMO)
- Colorectal Cancer Patients and Their Partners
- Colorectal cancer
- Sexual function
- Sexual dysfunction
- Quality of (sexual) life
- Body image
- Anxiety (state and trait)
- Depressive symptoms
- Colorectal Neoplasms
- Sexual Dysfunctions, Psychological