Antifungal Effects of Recombinant Human Granulocyte Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor in Patients After Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation
- Allogenic hematological stem cell transplantation(HSCT) patients.
- No serious damage to heart, liver and kidney function(TBIL≤34μmol/L, Cr≤120μmol/L, a
- Informed consent.
- Patients were receiving anti-fungal treatment with proven SFI before transplantation.
- Allergic to rhGM-CSF or rhG-CSF.
Type of Study:
Endpoint Classification: Safety/Efficacy Study, Intervention Model: Parallel Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Prevention
Incidence of fungal infection after Allo-HSCT
Incidence of fungal infection during 100 days after Allo-HSCT.
Outcome Time Frame:
Chun Wang, M.D.
Shanghai First People's Hospital
China: Ethics Committee
- Fungal Infection After Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation
- Systemic fungal infection (SFI)