CLINICAL MULTICENTER STUDY OF PHASE II AND RADIOBIOLOGY ASSESSING Hypofractionated Stereotactic Radiotherapy With Irinotecan (Campto) IN THE TREATMENT OF LIVER METASTASIS AND / OR PULMONARY, Unoperated or Recurrent After Surgery of a Colorectal Cancer
- Age > or = 18 years
- Social Insurance
- Performance Index <2
- Life expectancy> 6 months
- adenocarcinoma colorectal (histologically proven)
- Metastases (inoperable or recurrent after surgery),
- hepatic localization and / or lung (up to 3 if one organ metastasis or 3 in total if
the two bodies are metastatic). The largest diameter of the metastasis will < ou =
6cm for the liver, < or = 6 cm for the lung. If multiple metastases, the sum of
their maximum diameter is 6cm < ou = the liver, < ou = 6 cm for the lung.
- Lesion (s) measurable (s) and evaluable (s)
- CT less than 3 weeks
- Patients must have received at least one prior chemotherapy regimen containing 5FU
• Patients may have received one or more lines of chemotherapy including irinotecan.
- bilirubin <1.5 x ULN
- AST and ALT <5x ULN
- neutrophils> 1.5x109 / L, platelets> 100x109 / L, hemoglobin> 9 g / dL
- TP, TCA Normal (only for patients treated with a permanent implant)
- Informed consent signed.
- contraindication to the administration of irinotecan.
- History of radiotherapy in the thoraco-abdominal-cons indicating further irradiation.
- History of other invasive cancer treated in a period of less than 5 years (basal cell
carcinoma and non-invasive cervical excepted)
- Metastatic disease diffuse or more than three metastases in the liver and / or lung
during the natural history of disease (excluding any patient is having a complete
radiological response on several metastases although 1-3 residual after treatment (
s) medical (at)).
- Location (s) tumor (s) = CTV to less than 12 mm laterally or less than 15 mm in the
cranio-caudal, stomach, small intestine, esophagus, trachea, bronchi of right and
left pulmonary arteries and right and left.
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Lack of means or refusal to use effective contraception for men or women of
- Any other concomitant experimental treatment.
- Any other concurrent anticancer therapy, immunotherapy or hormonal therapy.
- Monitoring impossible because of psychological, sociological or because of