Lymphatic Mapping After Previous Breast Surgery
- treatment with BCT with SNB and/or ALND for primary breast cancer
- previous primary breast cancer located in the upper-outer quadrant of one breast
- Primary breast cancer treatment at least 3 years before the analysis, with or without
adjuvant chemo- or hormonal therapy.
- breast surgery for other reasons than breast cancer
- recurrent breast cancer
- former allergic reaction to 99mTc-colloidal albumin.
Type of Study:
Observational Model: Cohort, Time Perspective: Prospective
Netherlands: Medical Ethics Review Committee (METC)
- Breast Cancer
- Sentinel Node
- Breast Neoplasms