Intra-arterial Chemotherapy for Advanced Intraocular Retinoblastoma
1. Patients diagnosed with advanced intraocular retinoblastoma (International
Retinoblastoma Classification group D or E*).
2. Patients with tumor recurrence or vitreous seeding following completion of systemic
chemotherapy or previous radiation therapy.
1. Congenital brain anomaly identified on MRI.
2. History of systemic coagulopathy.
3. Evidence of extra ocular retinoblastoma on clinical examination or neuroimaging.
Type of Study:
Allocation: Non-Randomized, Endpoint Classification: Safety/Efficacy Study, Intervention Model: Single Group Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
Response: Globe salvage rate (Eyes saved/Eyes treated). This will be determined by clinical ocular examination.
Outcome Time Frame:
Follow-up will be performed for one year from treatment date.
Jonathan W Kim
United States: Institutional Review Board
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Neoplasms
|Stanford University School of Medicine
||Stanford, California 94305-5317