Effect of Local Injury to the Endometrium on Endometrial Receptivity in Assisted Reproduction Cycles
- Women who will start treatment for infertility with high complexity assisted
- Age between 18 and 38 years.
- Written informed consent to participate in the research.
- Cycle canceling for any reason.
- Uterine pathologies such as nodules (fibromas, polyps).
- Technical inability to perform the endometrial biopsy.
Type of Study:
Allocation: Randomized, Endpoint Classification: Efficacy Study, Intervention Model: Parallel Assignment, Masking: Double Blind (Subject, Caregiver, Investigator, Outcomes Assessor), Primary Purpose: Treatment
Outcome Time Frame:
Brazil: Institutional Review Board
- Reproductive Techniques
- Embryo Implantation