1. Age 18-50 years old
3. Results of serum glucose, lipids and creatinine should be within the laboratory's
4. Subject is able and willing to sign the Informed Consent Form prior to screening
1. Documented history of sensitivity/idiosyncrasy to medicinal products or excipients.
2. History of or current abuse of drugs, alcohol or solvents.
3. History of malignant disease.
4. First degree relatives with a history of cancer before the age of 50
5. First degree relatives with a history of premature cardiovascular disease before the
age of 50
6. Current use of medication.
7. Clinical evidence of cardiac or pulmonary disease
8. Hypertension ( systole >140mmHG, diastole >90mmHg)
9. Diabetes mellitus
11. Any clinically relevant abnormality on ECG.
12. A history of thrombosis or first degree family members with a history of recurrent
13. Inability to understand the nature and extent of the trial and the procedures
14. Previous participation in a study with bevacizumab