Comparison of Two-treadmill Test Protocols to Evaluate Endurance in People With Cancer.
- Participants are required to be adults (age 16 or over),
- Diagnosed with cancer, at any stage of treatment (during or after treatment),
- Able to follow instructions in English, and provide informed consent.
- Participants need to be considered "well" to participate. A "well participant" has
been defined as a cancer survivor who is living at home, able to ambulate
independently without a gait aid (single point cane is acceptable), has no acute
medical conditions, and passes pre-exercise safety screening.
- Cancer survivors with metastatic disease.
- Cancer survivors who are defined as unwell.