Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy and Biological Treatment for Patients With Locally Advanced Colon Cancer
- Histologically verified locally advanced T3 or T4 colon cancer assessed by CT scan
- Analysis of KRAS, BRAF, PIK3CA
- Age ≥18 år
- Performance status ≤ 2
- ANC ≥ 1.5x10^9/l. Thrombocytes ≥ 100x10^9/l.
- Bilirubinaemia ≤ 3 x UNL. ALAT ≤ 5 x UNL
- Consent to translational research
- Fertile women must present a negative pregnancy test and use secure birth control
during and 3 months after treatment.
- Written and orally informed consent.
- Clinically significant cardiovascular disease (including myocardial infarction,
unstable angina, symptomatic congestive heart failure, serious uncontrolled cardiac
arrhythmia) ≤ 1 year before enrollment, active severe infections or other concurrent
- Peripheral neuropathy NCI grade >1
- Other malignant disease within 5 years prior to enrollment, except basal cell
squamous carcinoma of the skin and cervical carcinoma-in-situ
- Other investigational treatment within 30 days prior to treatment start
- History of interstitial lung disease e.g. pneumonitis or pulmonary fibrosis or
evidence of interstitial lung disease on baseline chest CT scan.
- Bleeding tumors
- Hypersensitivity to one or more of the substances