- Early stage NSCLC and no metastasis of hilum of lung and mediastinum lymph nodes
(short diameter ≤ 1 cm) on computed tomography (CT) scan;
- No medical contraindications to lung resection
- Age ≤ 75 years old and ≥18 years old;
- Sign the informed consent form.
- Evidence of invasion into neighboring organs;
- Extensive pleura adhesion;
- Central lesion;
- Not suitable for single-lung ventilation;
- Had history of thoracotomy and radiation for thoracic region ;
- Pregnancy or lactation female patients;
- Cannot sign the informed consent form because of psychological, family and society
- Had history of other malignant tumors within 5 years except for non-melanoma
cutaneous cancer, uterine cervix cancer in situ and curative early-stage carcinoma of
- Participants can not accept operation for other uncontrolled factors.