1. Consenting adults aged ≥ 18 years.
2. Recurrent or progressive high grade glioma after failure of at least one line of
standard oncological treatment.
3. Gliomatosis cerebri, including patients declining radiation treatment.
1. Patients with malignant tumors who are receiving treatment at the time of the
2. Early termination - patients who will wish to stop their participation in the trial
will discontinue the ketogenic diet and return to their usual diet.
Type of Study:
Allocation: Non-Randomized, Endpoint Classification: Efficacy Study, Intervention Model: Parallel Assignment, Masking: Open Label
To study the effect of the ketogenic diet on tumor growth progression and longevity in patients with Malignant glioblastoma.
This will be done by comparing tumor size by repeated MRI studies (every 2 months)
Israel: Ministry of Health
- Malignant Tumors
- Patients with malignant tumors