A Pilot Study Surveying Female Cancer Patients' Preference For Sexual Health Interventions
- Participants must be able to communicate in English to complete the tests.
- Study group of breast and/or gynecological cancer survivors.
- History of Primary diagnosis of breast and/or gynecological cancer
- At least 21 years of age.
- In the judgement of the consenting professional able to provide informed consent
- In the judgement of the consenting professional, able to communicate well enough in
English through verbal and written communication to complete the study assessments.
- In the judgement of the consenting professional, the individual is able to provide
- Patients with a psychiatric disorder precluding response to the surveys.
Type of Study:
Observational Model: Cohort, Time Perspective: Prospective
Participant' awareness of sexual health issues & preference for sexual health intervention
Outcome Time Frame:
Jeanne Carter, PhD
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
United States: Institutional Review Board
- Breast Cancer
- Gynecologic Cancer
- Sexual Health Issues
- Breast Neoplasms
|Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
||New York, New York 10021