- (1) a small tumor size, less than 3 cm;
- (2) patients declined surgical intervention at initial identification of the lesion;
- (3) at least two EUS follow-up procedures were recorded;
- (4) the EUS follow-up period was more than 24 months.
- (1) a tumor size, larger than 3 cm;
- (2) less two EUS follow-up procedures were recorded;
- (3) the EUS follow-up period was less 24 months.
Type of Study:
Observational Model: Cohort, Time Perspective: Retrospective
Hsiu Po Wang, MD
Department of Internal Medicine, National Taiwan University Hospital
Taiwan: Department of Health
- Gastrointestinal stromal tumor,endoscopic ultrasound,submucosal tumor