Semen Analysis Following Definitive Treatment of Prostate Cancer With Proton Radiation Therapy Alone
- Diagnosis of low to intermediate risk prostate cancer and elected to have proton
radiation therapy at University of Florida Proton Therapy Institute (UFPTI).
- Current use of Flomax, Hytrin, Cardura, Uroxatral, or Rapaflo.
- History of vasectomy.
- Current use of Lupron, Zoladex, Trelstar, Casodex, Eulexin.
- Current use of Avodart or Proscar.
Type of Study:
Intervention Model: Single Group Assignment, Masking: Open Label
Post treatment sperm count
Outcome Time Frame:
12 months after radiation therapy
Bradford S Hoppe, MD, MPH
University of Florida Proton Therapy Institute
United States: Institutional Review Board
- Prostate Cancer
- Semen Analysis, Prostate Cancer, Proton Radiation
- Prostatic Neoplasms
|University of Florida Proton Therapy Institute||Jacksonville, Florida 32206|