Duration of Suppression of Bone Turnover Following Treatment With Zoledronic Acid in Men With Metastatic Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer
1. Patients must have histologically confirmed prostate cancer that has become
2. Radiological or pathological evidence of bone metastases. (Positive bone scan, MRI,
or CT or pathological fracture, or pathological sample from bone biopsy showing
evidence of metastatic prostate cancer).
3. Patient has not yet started on BP therapy for metastatic castration resistant
4. Renal and hepatic function within the institutional normal range.
5. Age >/= 18 years
6. ECOG performance status < 2
7. Life expectancy > 6 months
8. Ability to understand and the willingness to sign a written informed consent