- Histologically confirm epithelial carcinoma, verified to be positive for the
targeting antigen(Ep-CAM/epithelial glyco protein 2)according to the criteria given
- Tumor specimens verified to be positive for the targeting antibody,i.e.EGP2 positive
(MOC31) by immunocytochemical or histochemical staining.
- Signed written informed consent
- Patients with no clinically symptomatic central nervous system (CNS) involvement.
- Both gender, age 18 -75 years old.
- Life expectancy of at least 3 months
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) Performance status 0-2
- Adequate hematologic, renal and hepatic function defined as: Neutrophils > 1.5 x
10^9/L;Platelets > 100 x 10^9/L; Creatinine < 120 umol/L; Total bilirubin within
normal range. Liver enzymes (ALAT and ASAT <2.5 UNL: alkaline phosphatase < 1.5 UNL
and yGT < 1.5 UNL).
- Coagulation parameters (pT, PTT) within normal range.
- No medical history of Hepatitis B or C infection
- Patients must have no ECG abnormalities
- Patients must not be HIV positive
- Female premenopausal patients should not be pregnant (must have a negative pregnancy
test prior to inclusion) and should not be lactating.
- Patients must use effective contraception if of reproductive potential.
- Prior chemotherapy and/or radiation should be completed for at least 4 weeks prior to