Prevalence of Osteoporosis in Korean Prostate Cancer Patients Who is Receiving LHRH Agonist and/or Anti-androgen Agent
- pathologic confirmation of prostate cancer
- patients who are taking LHRH antagonist or anti- androgen or both of them within 6
months since starting.
- patients who are hard to be analysed by limitation of chart record according to
- patients who already have been registered in this study
Type of Study:
Observational Model: Case-Only, Time Perspective: Retrospective
To define prevalence rate of osteoporosis in Prostate cancer patients who take LHRH antagonist or anti androgen (include MAB) at the stage of before treatment or it's initial stage.
Joon Woo Bahn, MD
Korea: Food and Drug Administration
- Prostate Cancer
- Prostate cancer
- LHRH agonist and/or anti-androgen agent
- Korean prostate cancer
- Prostatic Neoplasms