1. Sign and give written informed consent.
2. Age≧20 years, but＜80 years.
3. Hepatocellular carcinoma by CT, MRI, AFP, angiography or cytology/biopsy
4. Barcelona staging system stage B and C.
5. Never receive TACE treatment and comply with the standard of TACE treatment.
6. Child-Pugh stage A and B.
7. ECOG performance status 0 to 2.
1. Participant of other clinical trial within the past 4 weeks of screening period.
2. Receiver of chemotherapy, radiotherapy, immunotherapy, hormone therapy, local tumor
therapy, or target therapy within the past 4 weeks of screening period.
3. Carriers of HIV or HTLV within the past 4 weeks of screening period.
4. With Active acute or chronic infection（by investigator's judgement）.
5. Other diseases, except hepatocellular carcinoma, which are life-threatening to the
patients（by investigator's judgement)for example:
5.1 Active cardiac disease requiring therapy for coronary artery disease, congestive
heart failure, arrhythmia or myocardial infarction.
5.2 With previous history of encephalopathy within the past six months. 5.3 Involved
Involving systemically or known central nerve system diseases（brain or meningeal
6. Women of pregnant or breast-feeding or child-bearing potential but without adequate