Study to Evaluate an Oxaliplatin-based Chemotherapy in Patients With Resistant or Relapsing Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma.
1. Patients 18 years or above at the time of inclusion.
2. Documented CD20+ NHL, refractory or relapsing after first line chemotherapy.
3. No contraindication to Oxaliplatin, Gemcitabine, Dexamethasone or Rituximab.
1. Other types of non-Hodgkin lymphoma
2. Pregnancy and lactation.
3. Patient unable to give written informed consent.
4. Contra-indication ou intolerance to any of the components of the RGDOx chemotherapy.
Type of Study:
Allocation: Non-Randomized, Endpoint Classification: Safety/Efficacy Study, Intervention Model: Single Group Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
Response rate to RGDOx in patients with relapsing or refractory NHL
Outcome Time Frame:
Within 3 months after chemotherapy (6-8 cycles)
Rami Kotb, MD
CHUS Hopital Fleurimont
Canada: Health Canada
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkin