Lung Cancer Mutation Consortium Protocol
1. Subjects (=> 18 years of age) who are undergoing further evaluation for the diagnosis
or treatment of advanced adenocarcinoma of the lung.
2. Oral and written informed consent.
1. Any individual who does not give oral and written consent for participation.
2. Lung cancer histologies other than adenocarcinoma
3. Lack of adequate tissue.
Type of Study:
Time Perspective: Retrospective
The primary objective of this protocol is to determine the frequency of oncogenic mutations in patients with advanced adenocarcinoma of the lung. The primary endpoint of this protocol is the mutation rate.
Outcome Time Frame:
Paul Bunn, M.D.
University of Colorado, Denver
United States: Institutional Review Board
- Stage IIIB/IV Adenocarcinoma
- Adenocarcinoma, Mucinous
- Lung Neoplasms
|University of Colorado Denver Cancer Center
||Aurora, Colorado 80045