Comparison of Intrafraction Motion in Patients With Head and Neck Cancer Using Real-Time kV Imaging vs. Real-Time 3D Patient Surface Tracking
- Patients with HNC undergoing radiation therapy at Stanford University
- Age >= 18 years old
- Radiation course >= 4 weeks duration
- Ability to understand and the willingness to sign a written informed consent
- Factors such as claustrophobia inhibiting use of thermoplastic mask immobilization
- Patients who are pregnant or nursing, which preclude them from undergoing active
Type of Study:
Intervention Model: Single Group Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Diagnostic
We are measuring how much a patient moves during treatment.
Outcome Time Frame:
This information will be available immediately have the patient is treated.
United States: Institutional Review Board
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Head and Neck Neoplasms
|Stanford University School of Medicine||Stanford, California 94305-5317|