The Expression of PTEN Protein and mRNA in Malignant Cells of Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Subject must be at least 18 years or older.
- Subject must sign informed consent.
- For study population only, the subject must have a CMML diagnosis based on the WHO
- For control population only, the subject must be deemed healthy with no hematologic
Type of Study:
Observational Model: Case Control, Time Perspective: Prospective
Peter Emanuel, MD
University of Arkansas
United States: Institutional Review Board
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- To evaluate the phosphate and tension homolog deleted on chromosome ten (PTEN) protein level in leukemia cells from patients with CMML.
- To identify the PTEN genetic defect in patients with deficient PTEN protein levels.
- To evaluate the role of PTEN deregulation in CMML pathogenesis.
- Leukemia, Myelomonocytic, Chronic
- Leukemia, Myelomonocytic, Acute
|University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences||Little Rock, Arkansas 72205|