A Prospective, Single Product, Observational Registry Involving Patients Presenting With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Prostate Cancer Receiving Eligard as Androgen Deprivation Treatment.
- Patients > 18 years of age.
- Histologically confirmed diagnosis of locally Advanced or Metastatic Prostate Cancer.
- Patient starting an androgen deprivation therapy with Eligard at 3 or 4 month
treatment frequency per standard of care.
- Signed written informed consent.
- Prior ADT (within 6 months).
- Any concurrent condition that would make it undesirable, in the physician's opinion,
for the subject to participate in the study or would jeopardize compliance with the
- Life expectancy less than 2 years.
Type of Study:
Observational Model: Case-Only, Time Perspective: Prospective
Determine the percentage of patients that will achieve a hormone refractory status at 3 years after initiation of Androgen Deprivation Treatment with Eligard®.
Outcome Time Frame:
Canada: Ethics Review Committee
- Cancer of the Prostate
- prostate cancer
- Prostatic Neoplasms