- adult patients, 18-70 years of age;
- glioblastoma, confirmed histologically;
- no previous chemotherapy or radiotherapy for glioblastoma;
- non-methylated MGMT promoter in the tumor.
- prior systemic treatment for glioblastoma multiforme;
- prior treatment with Avastin;
- significant cardiovascular disease;
- other active malignant disease.
Type of Study:
Allocation: Randomized, Endpoint Classification: Safety/Efficacy Study, Intervention Model: Parallel Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
Outcome Time Frame:
- Glioblastoma Multiforme