Phase I Study To Determine The Maximally Tolerated Dose Of Oral, Daily CP-868,596 And CP-868,596 Plus AG-013736 When Given In Combination With Docetaxel Administered Every 3 Weeks To Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
- Be ≥18 years old and with histologically or cytologically confirmed advanced solid
tumors refractory/resistant to currently available therapies or for which there is no
- Patients with primary brain tumors are not eligible.
- Have at least one site of measurable disease.
- Received chemotherapy (including targeted agents such as erlotinib), radiotherapy,
immunotherapy or any investigational therapy within 3 weeks of study entry (within 6
weeks for previous treatments with nitrosoureas or mitomycin C).
- Received tamoxifen within 4 weeks prior to study entry.
Type of Study:
Allocation: Non-Randomized, Endpoint Classification: Safety Study, Intervention Model: Single Group Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
First-cycle Dose Limiting Toxicities
Outcome Time Frame:
Pfizer CT.gov Call Center
United States: Food and Drug Administration
- Advanced Solid Tumors
- PDGFr Inhibition;
- VEGFr inhibition;
- targeted therapy
|Pfizer Investigational Site||Asheville, North Carolina 28801|