1. Type of tumor:
- Metastatic medulloblastoma whatever the quality of the initial resection
(radiologically visible metastases by MRI and/or CSF invaded by at least one
mass of tumoral cells).
- Incompletely resected local medulloblastoma with a residue > 1.5 cm2.
- Anaplastic, large cell medulloblastoma whatever the risk criteria (localized or
metastatic, complete or incomplete resection).
- Medulloblastoma with amplification of c-myc or N-myc whatever the risk criteria
(local or metastatic, complete or incomplete resection).
- Local and/or metastatic sustentorial PNET.
2. Age at diagnosis of the medulloblastoma of more than 5 years and less than 20 years.
3. Age at diagnosis of S-PNET of more than 10 years and less than 20 years.
4. Nutritional and general status compatible with treatment, Lansky score > 60.
5. Estimated life expectancy > 1 months.
6. Radiographs must be available for the second reading in dicom format on a CD-ROM.
7. Hematological function at diagnosis: PMN > 1.0 x 109/l and platelets > 100 x 109/l.
8. Hepatic function at diagnosis: serum bilirubin < 1.5 times normal value; ASAT and
ALAT < 2.5 times normal values; prothrombin time > 50%; fibrinogen > 1.5 g/l.
9. Renal function at diagnosis: serum creatinine according to age in a correctly
hydrated child: 1 to 15 years < 65 micromol/l; 15 to 18 years < 110 micromol/l.
10. No organ toxicity (Grade > 2 according to NCI-CTC coding, version 2.0)
11. No other concomitant anti-cancer treatment.
12. No prior anti-cancer therapy.
13. No prior irradiation.
14. Written informed consent signed by both parents or legal guardians
1. Failure to comply with one of the inclusion criteria.
2. Severe or life-threatening infection.
3. Uncontrolled active or symptomatic intracranial hypertension.
4. Refusal of parents or legal guardian.
5. Patients incapable of undergoing medical follow-up for geographical, social or mental