A Prospective Study for the Assessment of Recurrence Risk in Stage II Colon Cancer Patients Using ColoPrint
• To validate the performance of ColoPrint in estimating the 3-year relapse rate in patients
with stage II colon cancer.
- To assess the feasibility of using the ColoPrint test in the clinical setting.
- To compare the risk assessment in stage II patients using the ColoPrint profile vs a
clinical risk assessment based on 1) Investigator's assessment of risk and 2) ASCO
high-risk recommendations (T4 lesions, perforation / obstruction, inadequate node
sampling (less than 12 nodes) or poorly differentiated histology).
- To establish the proportion of low-risk and high-risk ColoPrint profiles in stage II
colon cancer patients in various countries.
- To investigate therapy as a potential confounding factor for ColoPrint results.
- To assess the performance of ColoPrint in estimating the 3-year relapse rate in
patients with stage III colon cancer.
Observational Model: Case-Only, Time Perspective: Prospective
Ramon Salazar, MD
Institut Català D´Oncologia, L'Hospitalet Barcelona
Spain: Comité Ético de Investigación Clínica
|Wake Forest University||Winston-Salem, North Carolina 27103|
|MD Anderson Cancer Center||Houston, Texas 77030-4096|
|University of Colorado Cancer Center||Denver, Colorado 80262|
|Sutter Cancer Center||Sacramento, California 95816|
|Long Beach Memorial Medical Center||Long Beach, California 90806|
|Yale Cancer Center||New Haven, Connecticut 06520-8028|
|Scripps Cancer Center||La Jolla, California 92037|
|Ohio State University||Columbus, Ohio 43210|
|Glendale Memorial Hospital||Glendale, California 91204|
|UC Davis Cancer Center||Sacramento, California 95817|
|University of Miami||Miami, Florida 33136|
|Georgetown University Hospital||Washington, District of Columbia 20007|
|Franciscan Research Center||Tacoma, Washington 98405|
|South Orange County Surgical Medical Group||Laguna Hills, California 92653|
|Sutter Roseville Medical Center /Research||Roseville, California 95661|
|Atlanta Colon and Rectal Surgery||Riverdale, Georgia 30274|
|Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Montefiore Medical Center||Bronx, New York|