Treatment Strategy for Low-Grade Gliomas
- Histologically confirmed newly diagnosed low-grade gliomas
- Karnofsky performance status of 60 or more
- Previous history of radiation therapy or chemotherapy for gliomas
- Pregnant or breast feeding
- Diagnosis of another malignancy may exclude subject from study
- Evidence or history of bleeding diathesis
- Evidence or history of hypersensitivity to temozolomide
Type of Study:
Allocation: Randomized, Endpoint Classification: Efficacy Study, Intervention Model: Parallel Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
Efficacy of early radiation therapy in MRI-determined total resected LGGs: evaluated as 5-year progression-free survival.
Outcome Time Frame:
Zhongping Chen, M.D., Ph.D.
Sun Yat-sen University
China: Ministry of Health