Retrospective Observational Triveneto Study on the Use of Adjuvant Hormonal Therapies in the Treatment of Hormone-responsive Breast Cancer in Two Successive Time Periods
- Post-menopausal patients with surgically treated breast cancer who started adjuvant
hormonal therapy between January 2006 and December 2006 or between January 2008 and
- Documented evidence of the way adjuvant hormonal treatment was initiated.
- Pre- or peri-menopausal patients with surgically treated breast cancer who started
adjuvant hormonal therapy
- Patients already enrolled in clinical studies aimed at investigating hormone
Type of Study:
Observational Model: Case-Only, Time Perspective: Retrospective
Relative frequencies of the first adjuvant hormonal treatment (tamoxifen vs aromatase inhibitor) started during two time periods of 12 months each - the years 2006 and 2008
Outcome Time Frame:
Davide Meani, Dr.
AstraZeneca S. p. A.
Italy: Ethics Committee
- Post Menopausal
- Breast Cancer
- adjuvant hormonal therapies
- breast cancer
- Adjuvant hormonal therapy in patients post menopausal with breast cancer
- Breast Neoplasms