1. Male patients aged 18 years and older.
2. Diagnosis of hypogonadism including Klinefelter's or late onset HG. Patients may have
been diagnosed at any point in their lives. Documentation of the diagnosis of HG
(including symptomatology and laboratory values including testosterone levels
confirmed on two separate occasions) is required.
3. Written informed consent.
1. Any previous treatment with testosterone therapy.
2. History of breast cancer, prostate cancer, or high-grade prostatic intraepithelial
3. Prior radical prostatectomy.
4. Life expectancy shorter than 24 months as judged by the Clinical Site investigator.
5. Current major psychiatric disorders or drug or alcohol abuse, which will likely
affect participation or compliance in the Registry, in the opinion of the Clinical
6. Gender dysphoria or sexual reassignment (e.g., transexualism).
7. Patients actively enrolled in any interventional clinical trial.
8. Planned relocation outside Clinical Site region within 24 months.