Oocyte Cryopreservation in Assisted Reproduction
1. 10 women between the ages of 18-35 inclusive at time of signing Informed Consent
2. In good general health off of current medications which may confound response to
3. Desire to seek pregnancy actively during the study period by IVF-ICSI.
4. A normal uterine cavity must have been confirmed by either hydrosonogram or
hysteroscopy within two years of entering the study.
5. Ability to use the required medications.
6. Day 3 FSH level < 12 IU/ml
1. Current pregnancy
2. Patients with significant anemia (Hemoglobin < 10 mg/dL).
3. Patients enrolled simultaneously into other investigative studies that would
interfere with this research study.
Type of Study:
Endpoint Classification: Efficacy Study, Intervention Model: Single Group Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
Incidence of Biochemical Pregnancy
Peter G. McGovern, MD
United States: Institutional Review Board
- Egg Freezing
- egg freezing
- fertility preservation
|University Reproductive Associates
||Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey 07604