A Prospective Multicenter Phase II Study of MabThera (Rituximab) Plus 2 Weekly CHOP Followed by Low Dose Total Body Irradiation in Elderly Patients With Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- previously untreated, pathology verified aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma of the
diffuse large B-cell type according to the WHO classification. Age between 60 years
and 80 years.Positive for an anti-CD20 antibody. Good performance status and normal
initial normal blood count.
- Patients with previous lymphoma associated with immune suppression of any sort.
Diagnosis or history of indolent lymphoma or other malignancies. Marked impairment of
any vital organ such as the heart, lung, liver or kidneys.
Type of Study:
Endpoint Classification: Safety/Efficacy Study, Intervention Model: Single Group Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
Denmark: Ethics Committee
- Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma
- Elderly patients
- Low dose total body irradiation
- Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkin
- Lymphoma, B-Cell
- Lymphoma, Large B-Cell, Diffuse