18F] FACBC and [18F] FLT PET Imaging in Central Nervous System Tumors
- Registered patient at MSKCC.
- Child-bearing age females must be non-pregnant,(documented by a negative pregnancy
test within the last 2 weeks), non-lactating, and must be using adequate
contraception or be surgically sterile.
- Patients with gliomas
- Patients planning to start anti-AKT and/or anti-VEGF directed therapies .
- Patients with measurable disease on MRI or CT neuroimaging.
- Patient is incontinent of urine or stool (which would make them unable to tolerate
lying still for 60 minutes).
- Patient cannot tolerate lying still for a 60 minute session in the PET tomograph.
Type of Study:
Endpoint Classification: Safety/Efficacy Study, Intervention Model: Single Group Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
Determine & comp biodistribution, clearance, & dosimetry of [18F]FACBC & [18F]FLT tissue/organs w/i the field of view of the dynamic PET imag studies prior-to & during anti-AKT &/or anti-VEGF directed therapies alone or in combin with radia for glioma.
Outcome Time Frame:
Ronald Blasberg, MD
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
United States: Institutional Review Board
- Brain Cancer
- PET scan imaging
- Brain Neoplasms
- Nervous System Neoplasms
- Central Nervous System Neoplasms
|Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
||New York, New York 10021