An Open Label Study of the Effect of First Line Treatment With Avastin (Bevacizumab) in Combination With Low-dose Interferon on Progression-free Survival in Patients With Metastatic Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma.
- adult patients, >=18 years of age;
- metastatic RCC with majority (>50%) of conventional clear-cell type;
- prior total nephrectomy for primary RCC;
- at least one measurable or non-measurable lesions;
- ECOG performance score of 0 or 2.
- prior systemic treatment for metastatic RCC;
- current or previously treated but non-stable CNS metastases or spinal cord
- major surgery (including open biopsy) or radiation therapy within 28 days prior to
- significant cardiovascular disease within 6 months prior to enrollment.
Type of Study:
Allocation: Non-Randomized, Endpoint Classification: Safety/Efficacy Study, Intervention Model: Single Group Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
Outcome Time Frame:
Czech Republic: State Institute for Drug Control
- Renal Cell Cancer
- Carcinoma, Renal Cell