An Open Label Study of the Effect of Xeloda and Radiotherapy on Pathological Response Rate in Patients With Locally Advanced Rectal Cancer.
- adult patients, 18-80 years of age
- rectal cancer;
- planned surgery, and likely to benefit from pre=operative combined
- ECOG performance status 0-2.
- previous radiotherapy or chemotherapy for colorectal cancer;
- clinically significant cardiovascular disease;
- significant gastric or small intestine disease;
- serious uncontrolled active infection.
Type of Study:
Allocation: Non-Randomized, Endpoint Classification: Safety/Efficacy Study, Intervention Model: Single Group Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
Pathological complete response
Outcome Time Frame:
4 weeks after end of treatment
Slovakia: State Institute for Drug Control
- Colorectal Cancer
- Rectal Neoplasms
- Colorectal Neoplasms