Early Response Assessment in Patients With Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma Using 18-fluoro-2-deoxyglycose Positron Emission Tomography (FDG-PET)
- Patients must have histologically or cytologically confirmed diagnosis of CD20+
diffuse large B cell lymphoma (LBCL) of any stage, including subtypes mediastinal
large B cell, centroblastic, immunoblastic, T cell rich B cell and anaplastic B cell
- Patients must have received no prior anti-lymphoma therapy.
- Age >18 years.
- Patients must have a treatment plan to include R/CHOP or R/CHOP followed by
- Ability to understand and the willingness to sign a written informed consent
- Patients who have known HIV infection.
- Patients who are, in the opinion of their treating oncologist, unable to undergo
Type of Study:
Observational Model: Cohort, Time Perspective: Prospective
evaluating the predictive value of a positive PET scan early in the course of standard chemotherapy
Outcome Time Frame:
after 2 cycles of chemotherapy
Rebecca Elstrom, MD
Weill Medical College of Cornell University
United States: Institutional Review Board
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- diffuse large b cell lymphoma
- newly diagnosed
- Lymphoma, B-Cell
- Lymphoma, Large B-Cell, Diffuse
|Weill Cornell Medical College||New York, New York 10021|