A Phase 1, Open Label Study of ABT-869 in Combination With Tarceva in Subjects With Advanced Non-hematologic Malignancy
- Subject must have a histologically or cytologically confirmed non-hematologic
- Subject must have an ECOG Score of 0-2.
- Adequate organ function.
- Subject has received targeted VEGF/PDGF therapy (tyrosine kinase inhibitor) therapy.
Prior Avastin allowed.
- Subject has untreated brain or meningeal metastases.
- History of greater than 10% weight loss.
- Has clinically relevant hemoptysis.
- Subject has proteinuria CTC grade > 1.
- Must not have had radiation therapy or major surgery within 21 days of study day 1.
- The subject currently exhibits symptomatic or persistent, uncontrolled hypertension
defined as diastolic blood pressure (DBP) > 100 mmHg or systolic blood pressure (SBP)
> 150 mmHg. Subjects may be re-screened if blood pressure is shown to be controlled
with or without intervention.
- The subject has a documented left ventricular ejection fraction (LVEF) < 50%.