Phase II Study: Green Tea Intake for the Maintenance of Complete Remission in Women With Advanced Ovarian Carcinoma
- patients with ovarian serous carcinoma FIGO stage III or IV
- patients showing complete response after oncological surgery and chemotherapy
(paclitaxel-carboplatin, minimum 5 cycles, maximum 8 cycles), complete response being
defined as 1) a negative complete physical examination 2) Serum CA-125 levels
inferior to 35 U/mL 3) no evidence of diseased assessed by abdomino-perineal CT-scan
- patients refraining from drinking tea other than provided by the study
- patients who may absorb liquids orally
- patients without any other malignancy (except for non-melanoma skin cancer)
- patients not involved in an other study
- patients who signed up informed consent form.
- exclusion criteria are implicit from inclusion criteria.