Tamoxifen Pharmacokinetics and CYP2D6 Polymorphisms in Asian Women With Hormone Receptor Positive Breast Cancer
- Signed informed consent.
- At least 18 years of age.
- On tamoxifen for at least 3 months for adjuvant therapy.
- On a stable diet for past 1 week before blood sampling.
- Compliant with tamoxifen medication.
- Completed adjuvant chemotherapy and/or adjuvant radiation therapy.
• Patients should not be on the list of medications for the last 1 week before accrual to
Type of Study:
Observational Model: Case-Crossover, Time Perspective: Cross-Sectional
To determine the steady state pharmacokinetics of tamoxifen and its metabolites
Chiung Ing Wong, MRCP, MB ChB
National University Hospital, Singapore
Singapore: Domain Specific Review Boards
- Breast Cancer
- Hormone Receptor Positive Breast Cancer
- Breast Neoplasms