Analysis of Expression of Antigens in Bone Marrow Samples From Volunteering Donors.
- The donor is aged >= 18 years
- Written informed consent has been obtained prior to the performance of any specific
- The donor has a medical indication for which a bone marrow aspiration is planned.
- The donor is eligible for a bone marrow aspiration.
Type of Study:
Intervention Model: Single Group Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Screening
Levels of antigen expression in bone marrow
Outcome Time Frame:
At the time of analysis
GSK Clinical Trials
Belgium: Federal Agency for Medicinal Products and Health Products
- Antigen Expression in Bone Marrow From Donors
- bone marrow
- antigen expression