Correlation of Angiogenesis With 18F-FMT and 18F-FDG Uptake in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Patients who underwent a thoracotomy within 4 weeks after 18F-FMT PET and 18F-FDG
- Histology is non-small cell lung cancer
- Patient who received neoadjuvant chemotherapy or radiotherapy before surgery
- Patients who have insulin-dependent diabetes
Type of Study:
Japan: Institutional Review Board
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Positron emission tomography,
- Lung cancer,
- The median VEGF rate was 45% (range, 10-78%).
- High expression was seen in 30 patients (81%, 30/37).
- VEGF expression was statistically associated with progressively growing microvessel count.
- Carcinoma, Non-Small-Cell Lung
- Lung Neoplasms