An Open Label Study to Assess the Effect of First-line Treatment With Avastin in Combination With Docetaxel and Cisplatin on Progression-free Survival in Patients With Metastatic or Locally Advanced Non-small Cell Lung Cancer.
- adult patients, >=18 years of age;
- stage IIIb or IV non-small cell lung cancer;
- previous treatment for non-small cell lung cancer;
- previous malignant tumor within last 5 years, except for basal cell skin cancer or
preinvasive cervical cancer;
- major surgical procedure, open biopsy or significant traumatic injury within 28 days
prior to start of study;
- recent or current chronic treatment with aspirin (>325mg/day).
Type of Study:
Allocation: Non-Randomized, Endpoint Classification: Safety/Efficacy Study, Intervention Model: Single Group Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
Outcome Time Frame:
Spain: Ministry of Health
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Carcinoma, Non-Small-Cell Lung
- Lung Neoplasms