A Randomized, Open-label, Dose-escalation to Rash Study to Assess the Effect of Tarceva in Combination With Gemcitabine on Overall Survival in Patients With Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer.
- adult patients, >=18 years of age;
- histologically or cytologically confirmed pancreatic cancer with measurable or
non-measurable metastatic disease;
- ECOG performance status of 0-1.
- local, or locally advanced, pancreatic cancer;
- prior systemic treatment for metastatic pancreatic cancer;
- <=6 months since last adjuvant chemotherapy;
- other malignancies within last 5 years, except for adequately treated cancer in situ
of the cervix, or basal or squamous cell skin cancer.
Type of Study:
Allocation: Randomized, Endpoint Classification: Safety/Efficacy Study, Intervention Model: Parallel Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
Outcome Time Frame:
Italy:National Institue of Health
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Neoplasms