Open Label, Multi-center, Phase 2 Study of KOS-1584 in Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Stage IIIB/IV Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Previously Treated With First-Line Chemotherapy
- Histologically or cytologically proven NSCLC, Stage IIIB or Stage IV.
- Eligible patients must have received only one prior chemotherapy regime for Stage
- Good performance status.
- Prior treatment with an epothilone.
- Known central nervous system (CNS) metastases.
- Any chemotherapy, radiation therapy or immunotherapy or any investigational agent
(therapeutic or diagnostic) within 3 weeks prior to first study drug administration.
Type of Study:
Endpoint Classification: Safety/Efficacy Study, Intervention Model: Single Group Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
Objective response rate of KOS-1584
Outcome Time Frame:
up to one year
United States: Food and Drug Administration
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Patients with Advanced or Metastatic stage IIIB/IV Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Carcinoma, Non-Small-Cell Lung
- Lung Neoplasms
|Consultants In Blood Disorders & Cancer||Louisville, Kentucky 40207|