Quality Of Life And Symptoms In Postmenopausal Women With Hormone Receptor Positive Disseminated Breast Cancer While Receiving Faslodex.
- Histologic and/or cytological proven breast cancer.
- Patients with metastases of breast cancer ± postmenopausal primary tumor ≥12 months.
- Positive oestrogen receptors (ER+), positive progesterone receptors (PgR+) or unknown
hormonal receptors (if duration between surgery and metastasis occurring is not less
2 years) which are indirect confirmation of hormone sensitive tumor.
- ECOG performance status of ≤ 2
- Patient willingness to take part in the programm
- Life expectancy of more than 6 months.
- Patient ability to complete a questionnaire.
- Contraindications for Faslodex therapy
- Other anticancer therapy (chemotherapy, hormonal therapy with other drugs,
radiotherapy), except for radiotherapy of sites which are not only measurable or
evaluable manifestation of disease.