Multi-Centre, Open-Label Extension Trial of Treatment With ZD1839 (Iressa) in Patients Who Have Been Treated in Other ZD1839 Clinical Trials and May Benefit From Continued Monotherapy ZD 1839.
- Received treatment in a previous Iressa clinical trial
- Provided Informed Consent to participate in the trial
- 30 days or less since completing the previous Iressa trial.
- Radiotherapy completed more than 14 days before starting treatment in this trial
- Incomplete healing from prior surgery
- Withdrawal from previous Iressa trial due to unacceptable toxicity to major organs
Type of Study:
Endpoint Classification: Safety/Efficacy Study, Intervention Model: Single Group Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
Outcome Time Frame:
Every 28 days
United States: Food and Drug Administration
- Patients diagnosed with cancer who have previously received Iressa in an Iressa clinical trial