A Randomized, Open Label Study to Assess the Effect on Progression-free Survival and Disease Response of Avastin + Xeloda as Maintenance Treatment, After Initial Combination Treatment With Xeloda + Oxaliplatin + Avastin in Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Adenocarcinoma
- adult patients, >=18 years of age;
- histologically confirmed colon or rectal cancer, with unresectable metastatic
- at least one measurable lesion;
- outpatient, with ECOG Performance Status 0-1.
- previous treatment with Avastin;
- previous systemic treatment for advanced or metastatic disease;
- clinically significant cardiovascular disease;
- daily chronic treatment with high doses of aspirin (>325mg/day) or NSAIDs.
Type of Study:
Allocation: Randomized, Endpoint Classification: Safety/Efficacy Study, Intervention Model: Parallel Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
Outcome Time Frame:
Turkey: Ministry of Health
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Neoplasms