- Patient must give written informed consent to receive Erwinase.
- Patient must be treated for acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Patient must have either systemic hypersensitivity reactions to native (Elspar) or
pegylated E.coli asparaginase (Oncaspar). This includes patients with generalized
rash with or without anaphylactic symptoms, or patients with previously documented
local or systemic reactions to E.coli derived L-asparaginase.
- Previous allergic reaction to Erwinia L-asparaginase (Erwinase)
- Previous acute pancreatitis
- Pregnant or lactating woman