Reduced Intensity Haploidentical Transplantation With NK Cell Infusion for Pediatric Acute Leukemia and High Risk Solid Tumors, BMT06407
- Solid tumors that have failed auto transplant or are ineligible to receive auto
- Relapsed AML in 1st relapse or 2nd or 3rd CR
- Relapsed ALL if they fail to attain an initial remission or if they relapse within 1
year following the discontinuation of chemotherapy.
- Greater than or equal to 6 months and <26 years old
- Suitable haploidentical donor available
- Leukemia with >25% blasts in bone marrow at the time of admission to the HSCT unit.
- Serum bilirubin >3 mg/dl
- GFR <40 ml/min/1.73 mw
- Cardiac left ventricular ejection fraction <40%
Type of Study:
Intervention Model: Single Group Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
Grade III or IV GVHD
Outcome Time Frame:
Kenneth DeSantes, M.D.
University of Wisconsin, Madison
United States: Food and Drug Administration
- Solid Tumors
- Recurrent or Refractory Leukemia or Solid Tumors in Pediatrics
|Kenneth DeSantes., MD
||Madison, Wisconsin 53972