"An Open Label Study to Assess the Effect of Neoadjuvant Treatment With Docetaxel + Xeloda + Avastin on Pathological Response Rate in Inflammatory or Locally Advanced Breast Cancer"
- female patients, >=18 years of age;
- HER2-negative, locally advanced (stage II or III) or inflammatory cancer of the
- ECOG performance status 0-1.
- metastatic disease (stage IV);
- previous treatment for breast cancer;
- evidence of CNS metastasis;
- current or recent (within 10 days of first dose of Avastin) use of aspirin
(>325mg/day) NSAIDs or full dose anticoagulants for therapeutic purposes;
- clinically significant cardiovascular disease.
Type of Study:
Allocation: Non-Randomized, Endpoint Classification: Safety/Efficacy Study, Intervention Model: Single Group Assignment, Masking: Open Label, Primary Purpose: Treatment
Pathological response rate
Outcome Time Frame:
Spain: Agencia Espanola del Medicamento
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Neoplasms